Personalized, Sustainable & Responsible Advise
About Areti Advisor
What does Areti mean?
Areti means Virtue in Greek. We believe in Virtue – just as our names implies. It is the foundation of our principles and corporate values.
Being approachable is our key to building strong relations with our clients and employees. We see ourselves as a team of people partnering to make the world a better place.
Being sustainable is not just about being green or ecofriendly, we are aware of the extraordinary responsibility that has been given to us and we are accountable for the impacts we have on society and the environment.
Just as our name implies, we are guided by the highest moral standars. Etics is a critical part of our corporate governance. We stand for doing what is right and best for our clients, society and the environment.
We embrace transparency as a way to strengthen our consumers’ confidence and public accountability. We believe that when our clients entrust us their money, they should know what we are doing with it.
A culture of innovation and continuous improvement is in our DNA. We are constantly working to offer innovative ways to meet our clients’ investment needs.
Doing good is in our DNA
The future of our planet, depends on the responsible decision we make today.
Is to generate a positive impact to the people and the environment through our products and services
Is to be the global reference for a new way of investing
Is to encourage sustainable investing through a conscious and responsible use of money, providing financial products and services which generate a positive contribution to sustainable development
Areti Capital Advisors, CEO
Sustainable Investing Process
Our sustainable investing team incorporates environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) considerations into investment decisions designed to help generate long-term, competitive financial returns along with positive societal impact.
Our managers provide asset allocation recommendations for a range of client types, and our relationship teams use these recommendations as a starting point to combine our best thinking with investment and wealth planning advice tailored to the needs of you and your family.
We believe that Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) analytics can complement quantitative or fundamental investment techniques so as to mitigate risks and capture new opportunities.
Heiner Speich is managing partner and shareholder of a financial services Group that comprises of broker/dealers ,an investment advisor and asset manager in Latin America and Europe. Heiner Speich has worked in several senior positions as Investment and Product Advisor, product developer for funds and structured products as well as portfolio manager in various Swiss banks such as UBS AG, Julius Baer AG and AIG Private Bank. Heiner studied economics and finance in Bern and graduated in 1999. He is a holder of a certificate of International Investment Analyst (AZEK) which is the European version of CFA.
Juan David Hernandez
CEO & Wealth Management Specialist
Juan has 5 years of experience in the financial services industry. He initiated his career at Morgan Stanley as a Client service Analyst and later joined Level X where, he was compliance assistant and later responsible for executing all fixed income and equity trades for financial advisors as well as coordinating settlement confirmations. He was also responsible for overseeing client relationships as well as servicing foreign associates. Juan David holds a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Thomas University, Georgia. Juan David currently holds his series 7 and Series 66 investments license.
Tulia Eugenia Hernandez
As one of the founding partners of Areti Advisor, Tulia brings vast years of experience in promoting startups of financial services companies, great expertise in sustainable developments, in depth knowledge with non-for-profit organizations as well as decades of philanthropic work in the region. Tulia is also the founder of several Fintechs of the region as well as president of MCFTA and Life for the Children foundations.
Our Custodian Banks
- Areti Capital Advisors is an external asset manager of UBS International USA. With a 150-year history and a network of offices in over 50 countries on 5 continents, UBS has extensive experience managing the wealth of high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals. UBS International is owned by UBS Group AG , a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world.
- UBS International is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to meeting the financial needs of affluent investors worldwide. Comprehensive wealth management solutions through a combination of investment and private banking services.
- StoneX (formerly known as INTL FC Stone) is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations, traders and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and execution services, high-touch service and deep expertise.
- StoneX Group Inc., is a securities brokerage and clearing firm registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We work behind the scenes to help your financial professional se
- StoneX currently serves more than 32,000 commercial, institutional and payments clients, and more than 330,000 active retail accounts across 180 countries. 24 hour execution capability electronically , Global reporting for multiple custodians, Real-time portfolio and securities pricing.
- StoneX Group Inc. maintains customer assets with some of the world’s largest depositories and custodians. Customer securities (stocks, ETFs, bonds) are held at DTC, Euroclear and BNY Mellon
- DTC – All U.S. clearing firms use the Depository Trust Company (DTC) for custody of eligible securities. DTC is one of the world’s largest securities depositories retaining custody of more than $37 trillion in securities.
- Euroclear – Euroclear Bank is the leading International Central Securities Depository providing safekeeping of assets valued at more than €27 trillion.
- Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) – StoneX Group Inc uses BNY Mellon for custody of non-U.S. securities that are not DTC or Euroclear eligible. BNY Mellon has more than $31 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration.